Welcome

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      I have been posting a lot at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cloudbusters/ , a forum for
      chemtrail-busting, but felt the need for a separate forum with a more
      specific focus. Chemtrails and orgonite are just some of my interests,
      but my overriding interest is demolishing the dark side in all its
      aspects.

      Another similar site is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ricksgardeningtips/messages . Great
      bunch of people there, too, but again, my own obsessions are a bit too
      way out to appeal to entry-level persons concerned mainly about
      chemtrails, and i don't want to trash that site, too ;>)

      So, if you have carefully read the blurb at the top of the homepage
      here, and feel this is for you, please feel free to join.