Re: etheric freebie

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2008
      Good going. Yes, this thing i got works almost 100% of the time. They
      can try, but not break through.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2008
        I have been informed that this has been upgraded to 98% effectiveness,
        and that the only entities that seem able to break through are the
        emperor greys described in my blog.

        This appears to be correct. I should mention too that personally, the
        breakthroughs that do happen with this thing on are more obvious to
        me, lacking the erstwhile subtlety.
        When i notice them breaking through lately, it's those emps. I got
        like 3,000 at once last night, like 400+ today.