Re: etheric freebie

  • prophageus
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2008

      > for warriors beset with negative telepathic influence from greys,
      > repts, octopi, spiders, Tyhiz, etc.
      >
      > The grid program (OTB 27) is an excellent program, but doesn't really
      > stop this activity well enough.
      >
      > I have available via friends for anyone who wants one, an etheric
      > "tiara" of angelic origin that feels good and is supposed to block 95%
      > of that garbage.
      > Haven't had mine long enough to evaluate the 2nd part of that.
      > Just email me off-forum if you want one.

      Interesting that you mention a "Tiara", as a crown of blue white flame
      is what I use to specifically keep Octopi off my head, and it's been
      working ever since I installed it. :)

      Proph
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2008
        Good going. Yes, this thing i got works almost 100% of the time. They
        can try, but not break through.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 2008
          I have been informed that this has been upgraded to 98% effectiveness,
          and that the only entities that seem able to break through are the
          emperor greys described in my blog.

          This appears to be correct. I should mention too that personally, the
          breakthroughs that do happen with this thing on are more obvious to
          me, lacking the erstwhile subtlety.
          When i notice them breaking through lately, it's those emps. I got
          like 3,000 at once last night, like 400+ today.