Re: Reaching Out for Help

  • sittingtaoist
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
      Take heart! The power of the dark side is a fraction of what it was
      just 2 years ago.

      Your call is clearly one for Loohan, and he will probably respond in a
      few hours. In the meantime I'll suggest you read this:

      http://www.loohan.com/otb27.htm

      No need to dispose of your Tim Rifat crystal, it will even come in
      handy, but Loohan may need to know which one you have.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "thisistheross"
      <thisistheross@...> wrote:

      > "Warning! Posting here may increase the severity of any attacks coming
      > your way. I usually try to help people with such issues, but can't
      > guarantee anything. If you are not able to fend for yourself somewhat,
      > you may wish to soberly evaluate how much you want to stick your neck
      > out."
      >

      > I feel like I am taking a risk posting to this group,
      > however the risk may be even greater if I do not.
      >
      > I have a number of concerns about my current situation being
      >
      > A rifat crystal that may be corrupt either way has done nothing
      > helpful that I'm aware of what's the best course how to
      > dispose/cleanse correctly ?
      >
      > A suspicion of implants again how to nullify ?
      >
      > Possible groups, people after me. I think at least some of them want
      > to convert/recruit me, this feeling has been growing for some time.
      >
      > A couple of things that happened in past situations. the slit eye, my
      > ex gf psy vamps, hospital.
      >
      > signals troubles with living space
      >

      > I found this group via rifats site and loohans and joined a few months
      > ago. I've been reading about a lot of the things you talk about for a
      > while sort of off on (denial) for years (since wtc a little before).
      >
      > Finding the right actions to take in response is what has been the
      > most troublesome.
      >
      > I try to stay positive but I know often I get depressed/negetive and
      > have a hard time getting back to love.
      >
      > Also dreams/nightmares with attacking/bad themes have been occuring
      > of late. Bad enough to wake me up.
      >

      > Well this me reaching out for help , to help others, to keep learning
      > to bring more love in to this plane :)
      >

      > P.S. could one of you post a link to some helpful sites
      > as you know it's hard to find REAL GOOD sites out there.
      >
      > P.P.S I find it hard to read focus on this nature of subject for a
      > long time and tend to feel tired when I do ??
      >
      > Thank you all :)

    • sittingtaoist
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
        Loohan, if it looks like thisistheross is not under attack, it may be
        because his tormentors are now in my jail.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
          I am having trouble lately detecting much of what people tell me
          about, but i will try to help.

          I have been corresponding with a guy who recently got a bunch of Rifat
          crystals and bone programs, and was a TOTAL MESS, with evil Nordics
          hassling him, etc. and very vile energy. At first i thought he was an
          agent, but it was just a mass of corrupt energy.

          Pitwexin is the entity to call on to clean up amd optimize Tim's
          filthy programming. He does a great job for free.
          This guy feels clean now.

          Etheric implants i can easily move into another recipient. I am not
          able to detect any in you, but i went thru the motions anyway.
          Physical implants can often be deactivated with strong magnets, i am told.
          This same guy mentioned earlier claims to have bizarre bleeding,
          replicating implants that i am unable to detect or help with.

          Lula is presently erecting a shield around you that should help
          significantly.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
            I am unable to alter the programming in Tim's crystals, and don't need
            to know anything about them. Just call on Pitwexin, who's fairly
            omniscient and omnipotent about such matters.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
              Yes, it appears you got some octopi, spiders, etc., but if they are
              after him, they will keep after him as long as they can spare the
              resources.