Who gets mad when cancer is cured

  • C C
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      In case you have missed this video , it is 7 parts and well worth the
      watch ..... I am curious if anyone has any experience with this cure

      Clyde

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw&feature=related
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
        New one on me.
        I don't have the bandwidth right now, but i found this page with some
        info:
        http://www.phoenixtears.ca/index.html