Re: Karl Welz--- black magic roots of orgonite movement

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 29, 2008
      Woops, i was just doing some checking, and i realized i screwed up.
      The Welz site is
      http://www.blackmagick.com/
      and is till up. Though i have to wonder just how effective a product
      they can provide these days.
      The other domain was
      http://www.blackmagic.com/ without the k.

      > Looking further, this guy bought the domain July 25, 2 months after
      > Welz's tragic demise (see my blog for that era).
      >
      > After my friend told me about "Welz" on the phone, i checked and found
      > that "Welz" had numerous orgone/radionics devices with demon spells on
      > them, messing with people. I neutralized them.
      >
      > Then it occurred to me to check on Ernie Vega ( http://www.gocs1.com/
      > ). Ernie is a lifelong Satanist, too, with evil parents. He had 66
      > such devices going, messing with people. I neutralized tham, and he
      > fired up 9 more, which i also nailed.
      >
      > People who believe that orgonite was a grass-roots phenomenon that
      > ever had a chance of saving the world, should be aware that Don Croft,
      > who started our little movement, is severely MPDed and married to an
      > MPDed NSA soreceress/MPDer who charged he pendants, etc. with dark
      ritual.

      > Don's mentor in orgonite was Karl Welz, a Satanist.
      > Enthusiast promoter CBswork was also severely MPDed and married to an
      > MPDed NSA sorceress/MPDer, except he was also a Satanist. (Both are
      > deceased now.)
      >
      > I forget his name, but the guy who ran ethericwarriors.com was also a
      > Satanist.
      > And "Laozu" Kelly is really a high level black magic teacher who can
      > afford to travel around and visit people because he is flitting from
      > Masonic lodge to Masonic lodge leading seminars in black magic. His
      > orgone devices also reflect his area of competence.
      > And Sensei Dennis...
      >
      > I could go on. But orgonite was promoted by the NSA because it was
      > DOOMED as a weapon, and (i presume) was a considered a good way to
      > bleed activists of time and money.
      >
      > However, now that the black magic is dead, the orgonite (that great
      > majority which isn't too corrupt) is an asset, for sure.

      > > Looks like blackmagic.com has been bought out by innocuous, non-occult
      > > interests:
      > > WHOIS info: http://tinyurl.com/y6lzzo
      > >
      > > A few months ago, a friend of mine told me he called up "Karl Welz" on
      > > the phone, and got a real knowledgeable radionics expert with a
      > > Swedish accent, whom he believed to be Welz. But i dowsed that Welz
      > > was still good and dead, and the other guy was an imposter.
      > >
      > > In any case, this zit of a site has been popped.

      > > > Yeah, i suspect the whole orgonite thing was to make people invest
      > > > their efforts in stuff they would easily override when they
      cranked up
      > > > the juice.
      > > >
      > > > Not to mention that they ensured that a lot of the minerals used
      would
      > > > be covert carriers/transmitters of evil energies.
      > > >
      > > > That pendant has an evil vibe.

      Stu's

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 17, 2013
        Somebody inquired about this. For the record, the original Karl Welz is still physically alive for the time being.
        In the early days i thought if i killed the soul, of course the physical body would immediately flop over dead. Wrong assumptions lead to wrong impressions.

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 17, 2013
          Ah, never mind. A couple hours after i posted that, old Karl crawled into a tunnel to die.

          Actually, last night i had a bit of a radionics war with him and 7 of his cult followers, 2 of whom aren't even shapeshifters! Those are the 2 still alive.
          Last night 3 of the shapeshifters went underground to die, and then this morning the other 3 including Welz.
          Of course they will be replaced by clones.

          They weren't able to do anything to me, except that Karl actually was able to throw a "harpooon" into my shoulder-blade, which took a second or 2 of hard work to remove.