AFBattle

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      I keep forgetting about darpa, but yes - it is ALL
      reptile agenda. If anyone else is working their own
      nasty agenda, it is at the pleasure and convenience to
      the reptiles, and within the reptiles' parameters.

      I've found some 1.75 million non-human psi geeks
      feeding some sort of reptile technology-created 4th
      dimensional mind control; cords and corridors sort of
      construct. Reps also use this for communications. All
      dirty visitors are required to use it so the reps can
      keep tabs on what they're doing. The psi geeks sort of
      give the thing a life. The 7footer's infamous
      techno-astral travel has to use this "circuitry".
      (They can't t-a travel near your PW)

      I don't get that it's part of a teleport system;
      that's a different system. It may be used as a sort of
      GPS/locating for the teleporting.

      I've found technology of the 7foot greys at AFBases,
      sometimes with bad nordics at the controls.

      I've found a few rep hybrids in local gubmint, with
      a couple in state and fed appointments; kind of rare
      though. Shape shifters are much more prominent than
      clones and hybrids combined. Not all shape shifters
      know of their "heritage" and utilize that evil
      potential, but over 2/3 of them do.

      Anybody picking up on a phoney T-attack for the
      bEast coast; March maybe?

      Harold

      --- loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:
      > You're right about the reptilian connection. It is
      only fairly recently that i myself have begun to
      recognize the extent to which various govt agencies
      are the "human face" to the reptilian agenda.
      Especially DARPA, etc. There still are some good
      people in high military, but they are dwindling.

      "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?