Washington Ley Lines

  • anita grayson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Found this site while in a search. Look at the
      lines for the pentigon. A pentagram.

      Anita

      http://www.vortexmaps.com/washington-dc.php

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        A blast from the past: here are some underground transdimensional
        transmitters that were emitting strong, evil energy around the
        Pentagon a couple years ago. How we've progressed.

        http://loohan.com/pentagon.gif