Dou Dou

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      Stephane, by a coincidence i found your yesterday post at
      http://forums.astraldynamics.com/
      (QUOTE)
      Until now, I could not find someone to alert the astral world of that
      is happening.
      The cruel murders in the astral sphere continue.
      There is now a priority:
      my 2 friends seriously grow weak because of the incessant attacks of
      the demon night and day.
      They are in grave danger of death.
      There is an astral connection between my friends and this demon.
      This demon is in a space-time, in another dimension.
      An exorcism will not resolve the problem.
      We have to find a way to "cut" this connection.
      I request all people who think they perhaps can help, to offer me
      their services in order to cut the astral connection between my
      friends and the demon.
      Your advices will be welcome too.

      Also by a coincidence, yeaterday morning i thought to check in on Dou.
      I could only detect octopi attacking him. I think what is attacking
      your friends is also just the fauna demons. the powerful type
      (insectiles) no longer seem to be around this universe and time-line.

      Also yesterday i asked my new ally Pitwexin to look in on Dou and
      maybe help him. I think he did establish contact, but don't know any
      details.

      I work constantly to clean up these demons. I could use some help. The
      solution is on OTB 27 at loohan.com.
      Unless i'm missing something, which is conceivable. But Sylphide is
      still in jail.