Re: Hi I need some help

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
      Now you need a small stone to go with it, which could be any type of
      quartz, selenite, or maybe other good stone.
      Then you can call on Pitwexin (or if that doesn't work, i will) to
      program the stones with anti-black magician stuff. This pgm will also
      work against other evil entities, and anyone can have as many sets of
      this particular pgm that they want.
      You can also pgm orgonite items with this.
      If you live in proximity to the malefactors, so much the better. Also
      you can tell the larger crystal to address specific individuals.

      Metal holds programming, too, so you could use a toaster or something
      in their house instead of a large crystal, and keep the smaller
      companion stone with you.

      Read OTB 27 for other usage notes.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, raymond ashby <raymond_ashby@...>