shopping tip for serious orgone crafters

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2007
      Ref: http://loohan.com/otb5.htm

      Noble gas power packs used to be a very popular way to boost orgone
      devices, then the industro-sleaze got wise and did something to the
      common automotive/flashlight bulbs, indeed most incandescent and
      virtually all fluorescent bulbs, to give them a funky vibe conducive
      to demonic energies. This has been largely mitigated recently, but i
      still don't recommend them.

      But some less common xenon bulbs are still good.
      I just received a couple of these
      http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G16469
      They are $20 each, but the glass is 10" long and 3/8" diameter. They
      could be used inside copper pipes. I will probably have some pics and
      tips later for making a great pack with one of these.

      Incidentally, i also ordered one of these:
      http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G13501
      Kind of pricey, but has a very nice and strong vibe. This i will use
      with electrical power. Ref: http://www.loohan.com/otb23.htm
      Normally, white LEDs have no particularly remarkable energy, but this
      one does.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2007
        And also, at 5/$1, you might want to pick up some of these big nice
        green LEDs
        http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G16275
        that have a pretty nice energy, maybe more for healing than warfare.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24, 2007
          I'm not done yet, but i have added some pics and info to
          http://www.loohan.com/otb5.htm

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
            I'll find time soon to explain more on my site, but here are pics of
            my wicked new psychotronic weapons:
            http://www.loohan.com/perpendiculosis1.jpg
            http://www.loohan.com/perpendiculosis2.jpg