Re: orgonite

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
      I have made items in pill bottles, and the energy does come out the
      open top. Another thing i did early on is paint most of a cone HHg
      with aluminum or white paint, and the energy would come out the
      unpainted part, which was the bottom.
      Of course in both these case, even without the enhancement of a
      coating, the energy would mostly come out in those areas, as they are
      upward when the resin cures. For some reason, the energy direction is
      always toward the top of the mold, other factors being equal. Except
      that for some mysterious reason, many of Sittingtaoists units come out
      the other way.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"
      <sittingtaoist@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > that Don Croft was vehemently opposed to the use of wax in orgonite,
      > as he believed that the orgonite would loose its effect in a few weeks.
      >
      > Well, I still have some of my first beeswax creations. They are more
      > than 3 years old, and they are as powerfull as ever.
      >
      > I poured them in 5oz pill bottles. Those are made of polyethylene, a
      > soft plastic. The xtal has its point upwards, towards the opening.
      > With the lid off, the orgone is emitted through the opening as a
      > concentrated beam. Feels like nothing escapes through the plastic wall.
      >
      > Do we have a way to concentrate orgone here?

      > > I haven't been following that forum and don't fully grasp the context,
      > > but there was a time a couple years ago when i don't think anyone
      > > could have made clean orgonite or clean clearcast. I still have some
      > > pieces i made then before i caught on. The enemy had almost total
      > > power to turn any matter evil in vibe, and resin cast in such
      > > conditions can never be really fixed, IMO.
      > >
      > > But lately they can't even do this to me even if i post that i have
      > > resin curing on one of my creations. They can't even make an effort.
      > > Not enough DOR power to throw around.
      > >
      > > I used to think i had to have an elaborate, powerful charging stand to
      > > bombard the curing resin with good energy, but now i can just as well
      > > cast anywhere, and mentally bring the energy to the resin. Actually, i
      > > just have my RoboCop program it.
      > >
      > > With my tools, i can reprogram metal even remotely. Probably not as
      > > fully as if i did it while it was molten, but still, metal is
      > > programmable in its solid form.
      > >
      > > I can reprogram their weapons, while they can no longer affect mine
      > > (despite photos on my site) because their power was always
      > > demon-based, and now there are few demons (relative to then) and the
      > > black magicians can no longer harness them for DOR purposes,
      apparently.

      > > It's been 60 degrees here the last 3 mornings at 1800' altitude;
      > > probably colder down in town. Right now it's about 72 at 10:20am.
      > >
      > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "C C" <ccrispy2@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In cloudbusters@yahoogroups.com, "Somewhere in time."
      > > > <osiris20672002@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > "Metal in theory should have a memory. It has a crystal matrix when
      > > > the metal cools. Nature made metal would also have one. The melted
      > > > metal would in theory have a cleaner memory due to the fire melting
      > > > the original matrix and the cooling factor creating a new crystaline
      > > > matrix."
      > > >
      > > > The only problem I have with the cleaning as heated processing
      is the
      > > > fact that water retains memory forever unless it is cleaned by a
      > > > special process , even distilling it doesnt clean it .
      > > >
      > > > "Glass also has a pretty good memory....just a very poor matrix.
      > > > Glass is in effect very slow water. Notice in old very old
      houses the
      > > > window panes have gotten larger at the bottom than at the top.
      Thus I