3 more days in a row

  • C C
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 2, 2007
      Saturday we had a light misting of rain :)
      I mowed Friday woo hoooo
      Sunday we got about an inch
      Monday we have had about an inch already
      forecast is 80 % for the day
      Loohan and I talked about a week ago and he misunderstood
      what i perceive as the problem to the drought
      yes we have evil influences and what he is doing is greatly enhancing
      what I do , vice versa :)
      But those that have chembusters in place DO NOT REALIZE how powerful
      these devices are radionically ...............
      So if one "intends" on having all chemcrud cleaned and blue only skies
      then that is what they get
      See L A has just finished a year of record drought
      clear skies = NO RAIN
      allowing quantum physics to take over , my method is simple enuff for
      children to do it , energy is all we have in this plane of existance
      energy can be transformed into food , healing , water , etc
      believe your heart , not your eyes :)
      Clyde
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 2, 2007
        No major droughts in my neighborhood, either!

        What i was trying to say is, that i find it hard to believe that
        people were intending clear skies with no clouds.

        In any case, the evil influences, if present, are pretty hard for me
        to detect the last couple days.

        There was that flare-up of greys i posted about, and after that, the
        same thing under Mexico, but the bad guys are really sucking wind now.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "C C" <ccrispy2@...> wrote:

        > Saturday we had a light misting of rain :)
        > I mowed Friday woo hoooo
        > Sunday we got about an inch
        > Monday we have had about an inch already
        > forecast is 80 % for the day
        > Loohan and I talked about a week ago and he misunderstood
        > what i perceive as the problem to the drought
        > yes we have evil influences and what he is doing is greatly enhancing
        > what I do , vice versa :)
        > But those that have chembusters in place DO NOT REALIZE how powerful
        > these devices are radionically ...............
        > So if one "intends" on having all chemcrud cleaned and blue only skies
        > then that is what they get
        > See L A has just finished a year of record drought
        > clear skies = NO RAIN
        > allowing quantum physics to take over , my method is simple enuff for
        > children to do it , energy is all we have in this plane of existance
        > energy can be transformed into food , healing , water , etc
        > believe your heart , not your eyes :)
        > Clyde

      • ottersonalan
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 3, 2007
          Hi All,

          We havent had any heavy rain here in over two months.

          Alan

          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 4, 2007
            So why not divulge your location? THEY know where you are.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi All,
            >
            > We havent had any heavy rain here in over two months.
            >

            > Alan

            > > No major droughts in my neighborhood, either!
            > >
            > > What i was trying to say is, that i find it hard to believe that
            > > people were intending clear skies with no clouds.
            > >
            > > In any case, the evil influences, if present, are pretty hard for me
            > > to detect the last couple days.
            > >
            > > There was that flare-up of greys i posted about, and after that, the
            > > same thing under Mexico, but the bad guys are really sucking wind
            > now.
            > >
            > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "C C" <ccrispy2@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Saturday we had a light misting of rain :)
            > > > I mowed Friday woo hoooo
            > > > Sunday we got about an inch
            > > > Monday we have had about an inch already
            > > > forecast is 80 % for the day
            > > > Loohan and I talked about a week ago and he misunderstood
            > > > what i perceive as the problem to the drought
            > > > yes we have evil influences and what he is doing is greatly
            > enhancing
            > > > what I do , vice versa :)
            > > > But those that have chembusters in place DO NOT REALIZE how
            > powerful
            > > > these devices are radionically ...............
            > > > So if one "intends" on having all chemcrud cleaned and blue only
            > skies
            > > > then that is what they get
            > > > See L A has just finished a year of record drought
            > > > clear skies = NO RAIN
            > > > allowing quantum physics to take over , my method is simple enuff
            > for
            > > > children to do it , energy is all we have in this plane of
            > existance
            > > > energy can be transformed into food , healing , water , etc
            > > > believe your heart , not your eyes :)
            > > > Clyde

          • ottersonalan
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 4, 2007
              Alan D. Otterson

              12199 Dutch Settlement Rd
              Three Rivers, Mi 49093

              41-58.966 N.
              85-43.068 W.
              967' ASL

              I can't get them much closer than that.

              Alan

              > So why not divulge your location? THEY know where you are.
              >
              > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi All,
              > >
              > > We havent had any heavy rain here in over two months.
              > >

              > > Alan

              > > > No major droughts in my neighborhood, either!
              > > >
              > > > What i was trying to say is, that i find it hard to believe that
              > > > people were intending clear skies with no clouds.
              > > >
              > > > In any case, the evil influences, if present, are pretty hard
              for me
              > > > to detect the last couple days.
              > > >
              > > > There was that flare-up of greys i posted about, and after
              that, the
              > > > same thing under Mexico, but the bad guys are really sucking
              wind
              > > now.

              > > enhancing
              > > powerful
              > > skies
              > > for
              > > existance

            • keerraw
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 5, 2007
                Hi Alan (and all):

                When visiting the group (as opposed to email digest), you can see Alan's last message
                truncated as "Alan ... now. ... enhancing ... powerful ... skies ... for ... existance..."

                I thought this was an appropos affirmation / intention .....

                Very cute of the Universe to deliver such cool phrasing!!!!! :)

                We are in heavy drought here in San Diego ... voluntary water reduction began today and is
                being broadcast on the local news, with the threat of mandatory rationing if usage does
                not go down by 10-20%. We are being asked not to use much water between 6am-8pm.

                A few weeks ago nine dolphins appeared to me in a dream and said something
                telepathically like "pour LOTS more orgonite and we can reverse this drought if you seed
                all the waterways" (streams, ponds, oceans, etc.). They showed me the idea of shifting the
                ecosystems of existing water via heavy gifting to create a more "saturated" field of water
                that will in turn attract more water to itself, and in so doing create a field of a rain and
                water intention "grid" to overlay over the artificial drought-inducing grid of the NWO.

                I am also experimenting with thought / intentions towards the existing chemtrails, but no
                rain as yet.

                Does anyone have a good (cheap) source for small crystals for field gifting? I only have
                about 100 or so on hand. I would love to create several thousand pieces and really
                experiment with the dolphin rainmaking project.

                Best regards,
                Kyra

                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 5, 2007
                  Hello, Kyra,

                  The site won't open for me right now, but if they haven't folded,
                  www.jimcolemancrystals.com/ is good.

                  Remember, the energy/intent locked into orgonite while curing is of
                  great importance!

                  There is a pic in the photos link, in the "tatwas" folder that may be
                  of use. Here is a link that MIGHT work:

                  > Does anyone have a good (cheap) source for small crystals for field
                  gifting? I only have
                  > about 100 or so on hand. I would love to create several thousand
                  pieces and really
                  > experiment with the dolphin rainmaking project.
                  >
                  > Best regards,
                  > Kyra

                • C C
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 6, 2007
                    In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:

                    Hello, Kyra,

                    The site won't open for me right now, but if they haven't folded,
                    www.jimcolemancrystals.com/ is good.

                    Remember, the energy/intent locked into orgonite while curing is of
                    great importance!

                    I checked the coleman web site and this is what they said :

                    We will be taking orders through midnight July-7th, 2007, only!!!

                    Then the web site & wholesale warehouse will be closed due to a few
                    family surgeries

                    The Coleman's Rock Shop and our Mines will be open everyday

                    And we hope to be open back up by Aug-6th or 7th

                    You can still email your orders and

                    On our return we will handle all orders

                    In the order that they are received.

                    SO PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW, BEFORE WE CLOSE!!

                    btw its day seven consecutively raining here

                    Clyde
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 16, 2007
                      Just now you had evil ETs under your house at 891' depth. You will
                      attract them with the orgone.

                      Also, there is some kind of complex on the north side of Goon Hollow
                      Rd. That is being targetted much more vigorously than you are, same depth.
                      http://www.loohan.com/goonhollow.jpg

                      wrote:

                      > Alan D. Otterson
                      >
                      > 12199 Dutch Settlement Rd
                      > Three Rivers, Mi 49093
                      >
                      > 41-58.966 N.
                      > 85-43.068 W.
                      > 967' ASL
                      >
                      > I can't get them much closer than that.
                      >
                      > Alan

                      > > So why not divulge your location? THEY know where you are.
                      > >
                      > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>
                      > > wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hi All,
                      > > >
                      > > > We havent had any heavy rain here in over two months.
                      > > >

                      > > > Alan

                      > for me

                      > that, the
                      > wind
                      > > > now.

                      > > > enhancing
                      > > > powerful
                      > only
                      > > > skies
                      > enuff
                      > > > for
                      > > > existance

                    • Mike Goers
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jul 16, 2007
                        Hi Loohon,

                        Why does the Orgone attract the Evil ones?

                        Are there any frequencies that one could send to repel them?

                        Mike

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jul 16, 2007
                          They are drawn in to counter the positive. It is much less of a
                          problem now that 2 years ago, to put it mildly. Also done differently.

                          I don't know exactly how it works, but they seem to go to the exact
                          energies that are most repulsive or at least threatening to them, and
                          place "jars" underground at depths of 16.5, 33, 66, 99, 297, 594, and
                          891 feet. Must be a dimension thing. Their bad energy radiates out,
                          and it may be that somehow they are shielded from the good energies.

                          The only effective thing i know of is to keep scooping them into jail
                          and diminishing their numbers and power. Things are definitely getting
                          better. And the bad energy they are able to put out is not all that
                          significant anymore most of the time. But still, it's a bit nasty.

                          I have also noted these jars at times under places infested with
                          darkside humans, for whatever reason. Ritual sites usually have them.

                          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Goers" <distinctedge@...>

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jul 16, 2007
                            Right now, for instance, i am unable to clear the earth beneath me.
                            I'll clear levels (in feet) 16.5, 33, etc. then re-check from the top
                            down, and there will be more, no matter how many times i run through.

                            Not every level will have the jars each time. Every "hot" level will
                            have 3, 6, or 9 jars usually (though there is no upper limit) and each
                            jar will contain quintillions of individuals of the Lyran, Pleiadian,
                            and insectile species together.

                            This still astounds me. Even this late in the game, when they have
                            been beaten to a small fraction of their previous numbers, they still
                            waste incredibly vast quantities of themselves in an effort to make
                            life slightly uncomfortable and stymie positive energy shifts.

                            I can always find loads of these if i look under the Washington
                            Monument, etc., Masonic temples, Skull & Bones, large pyramids, CERN,
                            Tevatron, etc. etc.

                            But i suspect that the last big strongholds of these critters are in
                            another galaxy where i described in my blog recently, and right now
                            there are 873 people blasting them there, and many are also jailing
                            them en masse, and this is probably the best expenditure of energy for
                            long-term results.
                            Incredibly vast numbers of bad guys there. And often they will capture
                            good Lyrans or Pleaidians and torture them to feed on their energy and
                            strengthen themselves.

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jul 18, 2007
                              Alan, i am real curious what that complex is just south of the lake on
                              Goon Hollow.

                              > Just now you had evil ETs under your house at 891' depth. You will
                              > attract them with the orgone.
                              >
                              > Also, there is some kind of complex on the north side of Goon Hollow
                              > Rd. That is being targetted much more vigorously than you are, same
                              depth.
                              > http://www.loohan.com/goonhollow.jpg
                              >

                              > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>
                              > wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Alan D. Otterson
                              > >
                              > > 12199 Dutch Settlement Rd
                              > > Three Rivers, Mi 49093
                              > >
                              > > 41-58.966 N.
                              > > 85-43.068 W.
                              > > 967' ASL
                              > >
                              > > I can't get them much closer than that.
                              > >
                              > > Alan

                              > > > So why not divulge your location? THEY know where you are.
                              > > >
                              > > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>

                              > > for me

                              > > that, the
                              > > wind

                              > > only
                              > > enuff

                            • ottersonalan
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jul 19, 2007
                                Hi Loohon,

                                I think you mean Coon Hallow.

                                I can drive by their today and tomarrow.

                                Complex???

                                Alan

                                Message 15 of 19 , Jul 19, 2007
                                  I think mapquest called it Goon.

                                  Whatever it is, the ETs don't seem to like it.

                                  wrote:

                                  > Hi Loohon,
                                  >
                                  > I think you mean Coon Hallow.
                                  >
                                  > I can drive by their today and tomarrow.
                                  >
                                  > Complex???
                                  >

                                  > Alan

                                  > > Alan, i am real curious what that complex is just south of the lake
                                  > on
                                  > > Goon Hollow.

                                  > > > Just now you had evil ETs under your house at 891' depth. You will
                                  > > > attract them with the orgone.
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Also, there is some kind of complex on the north side of Goon
                                  > Hollow
                                  > > > Rd. That is being targetted much more vigorously than you are,
                                  > same
                                  > > depth.
                                  > > > http://www.loohan.com/goonhollow.jpg
                                  > > >

                                  > > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan"
                                  > <ottersonalan@>

                                  > <ottersonalan@>

                                  > believe that

                                  > hard

                                  > after
                                  > sucking

                                  > misunderstood
                                  > greatly
                                  > how
                                  > blue
                                  > simple
                                  > of
                                  > etc

                                • ottersonalan
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jul 19, 2007
                                    HI loohon,

                                    if it is near me it called Coon Hallow,

                                    SO is that good or bad?

                                    Alan

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jul 19, 2007
                                      Occasionally Mapquest screws up. Or maybe i misread it.

                                      Although evil ETs sometimes hang under evil places, in this case my
                                      impression is that whatever is going on at that place is benign and
                                      seen as a threat to them.

                                      wrote:

                                      > HI loohon,
                                      >
                                      > if it is near me it called Coon Hallow,
                                      >

                                      > SO is that good or bad?
                                      >
                                      > Alan

                                      > > I think mapquest called it Goon.
                                      > >
                                      > > Whatever it is, the ETs don't seem to like it.
                                      > >
                                      > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>
                                      > > wrote:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Hi Loohon,
                                      > > >
                                      > > > I think you mean Coon Hallow.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > I can drive by their today and tomarrow.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Complex???
                                      > > >

                                      > > > Alan

                                      > lake
                                      > > > on

                                      > will

                                      > > > Hollow
                                      > are,
                                      > > > same

                                      > > > <ottersonalan@>

                                      > > > <ottersonalan@>

                                      > <dogwood57@>

                                      > > > believe that

                                      > pretty
                                      > > > hard

                                      > > > after
                                      > > > sucking

                                      > <ccrispy2@>

                                      > > > misunderstood
                                      > > > greatly
                                      > REALIZE
                                      > > > how
                                      > and
                                      > > > blue
                                      > is
                                      > > > simple
                                      > plane
                                      > > > of
                                      > water ,
                                      > > > etc

                                    • ottersonalan
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jul 19, 2007
                                        Wonder Loohon,

                                        If I were to Phptpgraph the place would anythin show up in like a
                                        time exposer??

                                        Alan

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jul 20, 2007
                                          I doubt i could get more impressions from a photo other than ordinary
                                          visual ones.