Re: ETs messing with weather again

    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 16, 2007
      Amazingly tenacious bastards. At 6:30am, i found a bunch more at 900'
      below sea level under the main concentration of clouds south and east
      of FL.

      I think this mass needs to be attended to until it dissipates or heads
      further away from the mainland.

      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 16, 2007
        I think they abandoned that cloud mass. But now there's almost a
        circle of clouds centered over Central America. I found lots of evil
        Pleiadians & Lyrans at 900' below the sea surface under those clouds.

        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
          Again, evil Lyrans and Pleiadians associated with all the cloud masses
          around N. America shown at that link. Some at ground level juicing the
          transmitters, some in the sky. A lot of clouds over land right now.
          Also there were bunches in the water in the Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic.

          And it's the same 3 hives of Dracs behind it, despite the severe
          depopulation they have undergone lately.

          I just can't fathom this obsession with Earth's weather.

          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
            And it seems to be mostly the North and Central America region
            recently. Nothing much elsewhere that i notice.

            > Again, evil Lyrans and Pleiadians associated with all the cloud masses
            > around N. America shown at that link. Some at ground level juicing the
            > transmitters, some in the sky. A lot of clouds over land right now.
            > Also there were bunches in the water in the Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic.
            >
            > And it's the same 3 hives of Dracs behind it, despite the severe
            > depopulation they have undergone lately.
            >
            > I just can't fathom this obsession with Earth's weather.

            > > I think they abandoned that cloud mass. But now there's almost a
            > > circle of clouds centered over Central America. I found lots of evil
            > > Pleiadians & Lyrans at 900' below the sea surface under those clouds.

            > > > Amazingly tenacious bastards. At 6:30am, i found a bunch more at
            900'
            > > > below sea level under the main concentration of clouds south and
            east
            > > > of FL.
            > > >
            > > > I think this mass needs to be attended to until it dissipates or
            heads
            > > > further away from the mainland.

          • ottersonalan
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
              Hi Loohon,

              We haven't had any rain her in over a month, it is so dry
              that our grass is turning brown.

              Any ideas.

              Alan

              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
                Hmm, got scalar ripples? Right now i'm not detecting any there.

                --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@...>
                wrote:

                > Hi Loohon,
                >
                > We haven't had any rain her in over a month, it is so dry
                > that our grass is turning brown.
                >
                > Any ideas.
                >

                > Alan

                > > And it seems to be mostly the North and Central America region
                > > recently. Nothing much elsewhere that i notice.

                > > > Again, evil Lyrans and Pleiadians associated with all the cloud
                > masses
                > > > around N. America shown at that link. Some at ground level
                > juicing the
                > > > transmitters, some in the sky. A lot of clouds over land right
                > now.
                > > > Also there were bunches in the water in the Pacific, Gulf, and
                > Atlantic.
                > > >
                > > > And it's the same 3 hives of Dracs behind it, despite the severe
                > > > depopulation they have undergone lately.
                > > >
                > > > I just can't fathom this obsession with Earth's weather.

                > evil
                > clouds.

                > at
                > > 900'
                > and
                > > east

                > or
                > > heads

                > from there
                > > about the

                > surface,
                > > like

              • Harold
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
                  I think it may play into keeping our emotional stress
                  levels at the highest they can, through drought and
                  the related mess it can do to the commodity markets
                  and food supply.

                  --- loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:

                  > I just can't fathom this obsession with Earth's
                  > weather.

                  "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

                • ottersonalan
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
                    Hi All,

                    It's getting a little windy now about 10 mph gusts.
                    Forcast is calling for possible thunder storms late tonight into
                    tomarrow.

                    So far all of the storms have eaither missed us or we got just a
                    little drizzel.

                    Alan

                    > Hmm, got scalar ripples? Right now i'm not detecting any there.
                    >
                    > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi Loohon,
                    > >
                    > > We haven't had any rain her in over a month, it is so dry
                    > > that our grass is turning brown.
                    > >
                    > > Any ideas.
                    > >

                    > > Alan

                    > > > And it seems to be mostly the North and Central America region
                    > > > recently. Nothing much elsewhere that i notice.
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@>

                    > > masses
                    > > juicing the
                    > > now.
                    > > Atlantic.

                    > > evil
                    > > clouds.

                    > > at
                    > > > 900'
                    > > and
                    > > > east

                    > > or
                    > > > heads

                    > > from there
                    > > > about the

                    > > surface,
                    > > > like

                  • ottersonalan
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
                      Hi Harold,

                      You may be right.

                      I've always said,

                      "You control the weather, You Control the food Supply,
                      You Control the Food Supply, you control the Population."

                      Alan

                      ______________
                      > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
                      security of spyware protection.

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
                        I meant, do you observe so-called "HAARP" ripples, etc.?

                        Where are you located?

                        wrote:

                        > Hi All,
                        >
                        > It's getting a little windy now about 10 mph gusts.
                        > Forcast is calling for possible thunder storms late tonight into
                        > tomarrow.
                        >
                        > So far all of the storms have eaither missed us or we got just a
                        > little drizzel.
                        >

                        > Alan

                        > > Hmm, got scalar ripples? Right now i'm not detecting any there.
                        > >
                        > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>
                        > > wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Hi Loohon,
                        > > >
                        > > > We haven't had any rain her in over a month, it is so dry
                        > > > that our grass is turning brown.
                        > > >
                        > > > Any ideas.
                        > > >

                        > > > Alan

                        > cloud
                        > > > masses
                        > > > juicing the
                        > right
                        > > > now.
                        > and
                        > > > Atlantic.

                        > severe

                        > almost a
                        > lots of
                        > > > evil
                        > those
                        > > > clouds.

                        > more
                        > > > at
                        > south
                        > > > and

                        > dissipates
                        > > > or

                        > <dogwood57@>

                        > > > from there
                        > from

                        > > > surface,

                      • C C
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 18, 2007
                          <ottersonalan@...> wrote:
                          Hi Loohon,

                          We haven't had any rain her in over a month, it is so dry
                          that our grass is turning brown.

                          Any ideas.

                          Alan

                          Hello Alan
                          a subject near to my heart
                          almost a year ago I began publishing my secret
                          it works and it works everytime
                          we have had rain here 4 times in a lil over a week
                          sometimes it just rains over my place
                          i have had to mow my yard 3 times this last week
                          Clyde
                        • ottersonalan
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 19, 2007
                            Thanks Clyde,

                            I will check it out.

                            Alan

                            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "C C" <ccrispy2@...> wrote:

                            > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan"
                            > <ottersonalan@> wrote:
                            > Hi Loohon,
                            >
                            > We haven't had any rain her in over a month, it is so dry
                            > that our grass is turning brown.
                            >
                            > Any ideas.
                            >
                            > Alan
                            >
                            > Hello Alan
                            > a subject near to my heart
                            > almost a year ago I began publishing my secret
                            > it works and it works everytime
                            > we have had rain here 4 times in a lil over a week
                            > sometimes it just rains over my place
                            > i have had to mow my yard 3 times this last week
                            > Clyde

                          • ottersonalan
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 19, 2007
                              Hi Clyde,

                              I looked but couldn't find My "Secret".

                              Can you post a link to it.

                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 19, 2007
                                I don't RECALL him ever posting it here until a few days ago (though
                                he told me by phone). Can't say i've been able to duplicate his mental
                                feats yet, though.
                                Merely convert the chem into water vapor.

                                wrote:

                                > Hi Clyde,
                                >
                                > I looked but couldn't find My "Secret".
                                >
                                > Can you post a link to it.
                                >

                                > Alan
                                >

                                > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "C C" <ccrispy2@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan"
                                > > <ottersonalan@> wrote:
                                > > Hi Loohon,
                                > >
                                > > We haven't had any rain her in over a month, it is so dry
                                > > that our grass is turning brown.
                                > >
                                > > Any ideas.
                                > >
                                > > Alan
                                > >
                                > > Hello Alan
                                > > a subject near to my heart
                                > > almost a year ago I began publishing my secret
                                > > it works and it works everytime
                                > > we have had rain here 4 times in a lil over a week
                                > > sometimes it just rains over my place
                                > > i have had to mow my yard 3 times this last week
                                > > Clyde

                              • ottersonalan
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jun 19, 2007
                                  Humm,
                                  The only problem I can see with that is supposely
                                  the Chemtrails have all kinds of crap in them so we we convert
                                  them into water vapor then wouldnt it rain that crap also?

                                  Alan

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jun 20, 2007
                                    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=convert&x=0&y=0

                                    con·vert1 /v. kənˈvɜrt; n. ˈkÉ'nvɜrt/ Pronunciation Key - Show
                                    Spelled Pronunciation[v. kuhn-vurt; n. kon-vurt] Pronunciation Key -
                                    Show IPA Pronunciation
                                    â€"verb (used with object)
                                    1. to change (something) into a different form or properties;
                                    transmute; transform.
                                    7. to change in character; cause to turn from an evil life to a
                                    righteous one: to convert a criminal.
                                    8. Chemistry. to cause (a substance) to undergo a chemical change: to
                                    convert sugar into alcohol.
                                    9. to invert or transpose.
                                    [Origin: 1250â€"1300; ME converten < L convertere to change completely,
                                    equiv. to con- con- + vertere to turn round (see verse); convert (n.)
                                    r. converse, ME convers (< AF) < L; see converse2]

                                    wrote:

                                    > Humm,
                                    > The only problem I can see with that is supposely
                                    > the Chemtrails have all kinds of crap in them so we we convert
                                    > them into water vapor then wouldnt it rain that crap also?
                                    >

                                    > Alan

                                    > > I don't RECALL him ever posting it here until a few days ago (though
                                    > > he told me by phone). Can't say i've been able to duplicate his
                                    > mental
                                    > > feats yet, though.
                                    > > Merely convert the chem into water vapor.
                                    > >
                                    > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>
                                    > > wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Hi Clyde,
                                    > > >
                                    > > > I looked but couldn't find My "Secret".
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Can you post a link to it.
                                    > > >

                                    > > > Alan

                                  • C C
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jun 20, 2007
                                      wrote:
                                      Hi Clyde,

                                      I looked but couldn't find My "Secret".
                                      Can you post a link to it.

                                      Alan

                                      Hey Alan
                                      I am waiting this morning again so I can mow the grass, its raining ,
                                      it has rained several days this past week and my secret was posted on
                                      cloudbusters but .......... for convience sake I will retell it here

                                      What happened in our movement with cloudbusters was amazing ..
                                      Back in 03 when i made my first Texas Tulip i saw the energy vortex
                                      go straight up and clear chem crud and it expanded and gained in
                                      energy ... I was very impressed ... as more were deployed we had a
                                      wonderful year of 04 with the rains ...........
                                      then in late 05 and most of 06 I noticed the drought condition
                                      forming and went looking for the perps ...... opps it was US ..
                                      As we wanted clear blue skies our thoughtforms got very powerful
                                      and in clearing the skies we lost a lotta rain
                                      So It occured to me one day that if ..... if ... we simply reversed
                                      the tables , we might see rain again !!!!!!!!!!!!
                                      Everytime i saw a chemtrail , well at first i practiced it that way
                                      until it became an auto feature , I would use my thought form of water
                                      vapor filling the spew after i neutralized the harmful ingredients..
                                      Soon we had rains in this area late last summer and i told everyone
                                      about this simple measure and how it worked ....... it has continued
                                      to work even better this year as I have several people helping me now.
                                      We ask for a balance that would best serve the earth and yes it seems
                                      that we have had an over abundance but it has only been a catch up
                                      effect, imho , We are almost tropical here hehehehehe and thats ok
                                      I was asked on my last road trip to check on Austrailia , and have
                                      spent some effort there ... and havent even checked the results
                                      hopefully that drought season is abating some but we need people to
                                      get the "vision" of balance , not just clearing the skies ...
                                      Loohan and I have worked a lot on becoming the device
                                      Once we realized that we are powerful mentally it has opened a lotta
                                      doors for major breakthroughs ........ so that the jest of what i do
                                      Pump the trails full of moisture and look for balance
                                      from the desk of the rainmaker
                                      Clyde
                                    • C C
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jun 20, 2007
                                        wrote:
                                        Humm,
                                        The only problem I can see with that is supposely
                                        the Chemtrails have all kinds of crap in them so we we convert
                                        them into water vapor then wouldnt it rain that crap also?

                                        Alan
                                        Conversion means just that
                                        no more crap .... believe it
                                        neutralize it at first , this is far easier to do
                                        build it and they will come ( Field of Dreams )
                                        ask for help in an angelic realm
                                        you will see it happen too
                                        Clyde
                                      • ottersonalan
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jun 20, 2007
                                          I get it Clyde,

                                          Thanks,

                                          Alan

                                          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "C C" <ccrispy2@...> wrote:

                                          > In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>
                                          > wrote:
                                          > Humm,
                                          > The only problem I can see with that is supposely
                                          > the Chemtrails have all kinds of crap in them so we we convert
                                          > them into water vapor then wouldnt it rain that crap also?
                                          >
                                          > Alan
                                          > Conversion means just that
                                          > no more crap .... believe it
                                          > neutralize it at first , this is far easier to do
                                          > build it and they will come ( Field of Dreams )
                                          > ask for help in an angelic realm
                                          > you will see it happen too
                                          > Clyde

                                        • ottersonalan
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jun 20, 2007
                                            That is coo, Clyde,

                                            What is a Texas Tulip?

                                            Alan

                                            - In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "C C" <ccrispy2@...> wrote:

                                            > In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@>
                                            > wrote:
                                            > Hi Clyde,
                                            >
                                            > I looked but couldn't find My "Secret".
                                            > Can you post a link to it.
                                            >
                                            > Alan
                                            >
                                            > Hey Alan
                                            > I am waiting this morning again so I can mow the grass, its
                                            raining ,
                                            > it has rained several days this past week and my secret was posted
                                            on
                                            > cloudbusters but .......... for convience sake I will retell it here
                                            >
                                            > What happened in our movement with cloudbusters was amazing ..
                                            > Back in 03 when i made my first Texas Tulip i saw the energy vortex
                                            > go straight up and clear chem crud and it expanded and gained in
                                            > energy ... I was very impressed ... as more were deployed we had a
                                            > wonderful year of 04 with the rains ...........
                                            > then in late 05 and most of 06 I noticed the drought condition
                                            > forming and went looking for the perps ...... opps it was US ..
                                            > As we wanted clear blue skies our thoughtforms got very powerful
                                            > and in clearing the skies we lost a lotta rain
                                            > So It occured to me one day that if ..... if ... we simply reversed
                                            > the tables , we might see rain again !!!!!!!!!!!!
                                            > Everytime i saw a chemtrail , well at first i practiced it that
                                            way
                                            > until it became an auto feature , I would use my thought form of
                                            water
                                            > vapor filling the spew after i neutralized the harmful ingredients..
                                            > Soon we had rains in this area late last summer and i told everyone
                                            > about this simple measure and how it worked ....... it has continued
                                            > to work even better this year as I have several people helping me
                                            now.
                                            > We ask for a balance that would best serve the earth and yes it
                                            seems
                                            > that we have had an over abundance but it has only been a catch up
                                            > effect, imho , We are almost tropical here hehehehehe and thats ok
                                            > I was asked on my last road trip to check on Austrailia , and have
                                            > spent some effort there ... and havent even checked the results
                                            > hopefully that drought season is abating some but we need people to
                                            > get the "vision" of balance , not just clearing the skies ...
                                            > Loohan and I have worked a lot on becoming the device
                                            > Once we realized that we are powerful mentally it has opened a
                                            lotta
                                            > doors for major breakthroughs ........ so that the jest of what i
                                            do
                                            > Pump the trails full of moisture and look for balance
                                            > from the desk of the rainmaker
                                            > Clyde

                                          • C C
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jun 20, 2007
                                              In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "ottersonalan" <ottersonalan@...>
                                              wrote:

                                              That is coo, Clyde,

                                              What is a Texas Tulip?

                                              Alan

                                              It is my version of a cloudbuster
                                              mine has 6 pipes with T's on the end set on a 45 degree angle
                                              sorta shoots everywhere at once
                                              there is one pipe in the middle making 7 and it all sits on
                                              a quartz bed , a few hundred crystals on that chunk
                                              amazing energy , and from there i have about 7 "clones" scattered
                                              from Missouri to Ft Worth
                                            • ottersonalan
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jun 21, 2007
                                                Nice Clyde,

                                                Cany send me a photo of for my scrapbook?

                                                Alan
                                                alancath@...

                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jun 23, 2007
                                                  I am amazed how the forecast keeps changing. Now there are more good
                                                  rain chances forecast again.
                                                  I think it's a combo of what you are doing in Texarkana, and the work
                                                  i and others are doing to neutralize the bad ETs, etc.
                                                  Let's see if we can keep this up all summer. They've lost it.