another radionics experiment

    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2007
      Let's try sending
      TOTAL PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to
      ALL BEINGS

      :-)

      http://www.sedonashamanicschool.com/Writings.html
      Message 2 of 6 , May 27, 2007
        I haven't really read that page yet, but skimming it i noticed:

        "There is a very important connection with Satanism and Hawaii, and
        Anaholi Beach / Kauai in particular. It is one of the oldest places
        on this planet, and represents a major place that the Reptilians used
        to invade the Earth. In writings of other survivors of mind control
        sometimes cite Hawaii as an important location for their programming
        or message exchange also..."

        No entities there now that i can find, but one funky vibe throughout
        the land mass shown here:
        http://tinyurl.com/2kl5wz

        Message 3 of 6 , May 27, 2007
          OK, add LOVE & KINDNESS to that. From near page bottom:

          "We were in many battles with many humans, Reps, Greys, and a race of
          large Ants, as well as other races. Once you know how to express Love
          and Kindness and TPR as a force (Heavenly Catalyst), it is easy to
          find the disassociation frequency of malice dominant species. To put
          it bluntly, you just create the frequency and you pull the Soul right
          out of their nefarious alien body..."

          Message 4 of 6 , May 27, 2007
            In case you're wondering what the "dissociative frequency" is, i
            believe it is 3.8375 Hz.
            I just wrote that on paper and put it on the trend plate.
            Message 5 of 6 , May 27, 2007
              Multiples of that number can also be used, e.g.:

              3.8375 X 4 = 15.35
              3.8375 X 10 = 38.375
              X 100, X 1000 are all good.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 31, 2007
                Pardon me, my mistake. I couldn't detect any crittters at first, but
                the persistent bad energy of this place bugged me.
                Just now i checked "shielded" and got nothing, but when i asked
                "invisible" i caught the vibe. Immensely vast quantities of repts at
                891 feet (floor level).

                Think i got 'em all, and sent in the good guys.