Loohan's Lecture Series

  • b_o_e_n_g
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2007
      Hi Loohan,
      Is there an estimated release date for the next part of the series?

      Christian aka Böng
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2007
        I don't know if you got the reply when i responded to your initial email.
        I have a lot going on, and a lot of backlogged chores, but someday i hope to find time to emit
        more hot air.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "b_o_e_n_g" <b_o_e_n_g@...> wrote:

        > Hi Loohan,
        > Is there an estimated release date for the next part of the series?
        >
        > Christian aka Böng

      • b_o_e_n_g
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2007
          Hi loohan,
          have already found some spare time?

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2007
            Well, you see, the only software i have available for making voice
            recordings in a compact manner is a piece of Windows shareware. I use
            a Mac. I do have an old Windows laptop, but it's on its last legs, and
            the battery is dead. A new battery costs more than the value of the
            failing laptop.
            I can run it off my solar system with a special adapter i have, but
            this old laptop sucks a fair bit of juice, so i want to do it when my
            marginal solar system's batteries are well-charged, and during a
            bright day when there is plenty of incoming juice. I was planning to
            do it in the heat of the summer when i stay indoors to escape the heat.
            But this summer my solar system failed, and it took me months and many
            hundreds of $$ to get new electronics and batteries for it, and then i
            had more problems figuring out the new system, and a lot of overcast
            weather.

            So yeah, maybe some day when the the system is topped off and i have
            little else to do. But this is the nice time of year for getting
            outdoor work done, except for rainy days, and then the sun doesn't shine.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "b_o_e_n_g" <b_o_e_n_g@...> wrote:

            > Hi loohan,
            > have already found some spare time?

            > > I don't know if you got the reply when i responded to your initial
            > email.
            > > I have a lot going on, and a lot of backlogged chores, but someday
            > i hope to find time to emit
            > > more hot air.
            > >
            > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "b_o_e_n_g" <b_o_e_n_g@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi Loohan,
            > > > Is there an estimated release date for the next part of the
            > series?
            > > >
            > > > Christian aka Böng

          • b_o_e_n_g
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 29, 2007
              You could try audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) to make the
              recording if your mac has a microphone jack (and it has an integrated
              tone generator ;))

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 29, 2007
                Thanks. I believe i used Audacity on the 1st lecture, but wasn't aware
                they had a Mac version, too. Am downloading it now.

                I had to buy an iMic to be able to use a mic on my Mac. But that's
                working now.