ultimate orgone device tip

    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2007
      You want extreme power? Then order some of these LEDs:
      http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G13897
      and an equal number of these:
      http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/searchprods.asp .
      You will also need some resistors if you want to run these on 9v or 12v.
      (Hit their link for resistors and go to p.2.)
      You will need at least one 150-ohm resistor for EACH LED (though i'm using more) if
      you're running 12v, or 100-ohm for 9v. Do not hook up different LEDs in parallel without a
      separate resistor for each.
      I will have more info on my site soon. Even if you can't solder, you can put this stuff
      together with butt splices (see www.loohan.com/mobius.htm for what those are).

      Other LEDs can also be added. I have one unit running an amber LED in addition to the
      other 2.

      Since UV is dangerous, and may degrade resin, i enclose the LEDs inside metal, like a
      copper tube or foil-wrapped glass bottle.
      Recently i built one orgonite unit like this, and then retro-fitted 2 more. Running on my
      12v solar system. And i'm fixin' to retro a couple more and build another new one. One
      retro will go in my vehicle.
      Totally kicks butt; the most amazing power-up i've found yet.

      As far as the items mentioned in my previous post below, i now have invested in 275
      toroids and 14 disks. These are what i used to make my hyperdisks. I will have more info
      on OTB 20 about using these items in a few days.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2007
        Good info site on LEDs:
        http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/components/led.htm

        > You want extreme power? Then order some of these LEDs:
        > http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G13897
        > and an equal number of these:
        > http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/searchprods.asp .
        > You will also need some resistors if you want to run these on 9v or
        12v.
        > (Hit their link for resistors and go to p.2.)
        > You will need at least one 150-ohm resistor for EACH LED (though i'm
        using more) if
        > you're running 12v, or 100-ohm for 9v. Do not hook up different LEDs
        in parallel without a
        > separate resistor for each.
        > I will have more info on my site soon. Even if you can't solder, you
        can put this stuff
        > together with butt splices (see www.loohan.com/mobius.htm for what
        those are).

        > Other LEDs can also be added. I have one unit running an amber LED
        in addition to the
        > other 2.
        >
        > Since UV is dangerous, and may degrade resin, i enclose the LEDs
        inside metal, like a
        > copper tube or foil-wrapped glass bottle.
        > Recently i built one orgonite unit like this, and then retro-fitted
        2 more. Running on my
        > 12v solar system. And i'm fixin' to retro a couple more and build
        another new one. One
        > retro will go in my vehicle.
        > Totally kicks butt; the most amazing power-up i've found yet.
        >
        > As far as the items mentioned in my previous post below, i now have
        invested in 275
        > toroids and 14 disks. These are what i used to make my hyperdisks. I
        will have more info
        > on OTB 20 about using these items in a few days.

        > > Don't know how long they'll last, but these items
        > > http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G6683
        > > Medium Toroidal Ferrite Core (Pkg of 5)
        > > have wonderful energy. It might be something about the
        > > dimensions/proportions, as other toroidal ferrite cores don't impress
        > > me much.
        > >
        > > I ordered 100 ($20 worth) and am programming them with even more nice
        > > energy now.
        > > They should be good to put around a crystal or tiny water bottle, and
        > > cast in orgonite. Or do any number of things with.
        > > The ID is 1/2" and the OD 1".
        > > Loohan sez thumbs up. A bargain for crafters.
        > >
        > > Also, these items are on sale
        > > http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G14330
        > > and are pretty cool. Silicon is possibly my favorite metal for
        > > orgonite. One could cast these into large disks. I got 6.

      • sittingtaoist
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2007
          Clicking on one of the links to "Electronic Goldmine", I get this
          message:

          We're sorry. Our store is temporarily closed.

          Please try again later.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2007
            I tried their homepage, and it's working at this time.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"