Re: CIA Mind Control Documents Declassified: Verifiable Evidence of Programmed A

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      This is interesting: (quote)

      In a 1971 Science Digest article [6], Dr. G.H. Estabrooks states, "By
      the 1920's clinical hypnotists learned to split certain individuals
      into multiple personalities like Jeckyl-Hydes. During WWII, I worked
      this technique with a Marine lieutenant I'll call Jones. I split his
      personality into Jones A and Jones B. Jones A, once a `normal' Marine,
      became entirely different. He talked communist doctrine and meant it.
      He was welcomed enthusiastically by communist cells, and was
      deliberately given a dishonorable discharge. Jones B was the deeper
      personality, knew all the thoughts of Jones A, and was `imprinted' to
      say nothing during conscious phases. All I had to do was hypnotize
      him, get in touch with Jones B, and I had a pipeline straight into the
      Communist camp."

      Well, Estabrooks was not a Satanist, and i don't detect any trauma
      here, suggesting that MPD can be induced by clinical hypnosis alone
      (probably with the help of drugs).
      I can't detect any evil alters, trauma alters, or indeed any alters in
      Jones, because (if this info is true, and i think it is,) trauma is
      not necessary for "certain individuals" at least.

      So although i said earlier that i could not detect any trauma abuse
      or trauma alters in Elvis Presley, despite the fact that he hung out
      with known MPD handlers, he may well have had alters that i can't
      detect because they were based strictly on drugged hypnosis.

      So there may be a bunch of non-trauma but programmed MPD victims out
      there that i can't detect (unless maybe i ask for the person(s)
      responsible for the programming/handling).

      http://www.WantToKnow.info/mindcontrol<http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol>