Re: Toughts on energy attunements

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2007
      I would not use the symbols introduced my Mrs Takada.

      The non-traditional daikomyo www.loohan.com/daiko.gif is clean, and
      seems to work well with no attunements for me.

      Also i did find a style of Reiki easily available to westerners that
      is not corrupt. I forget whether i posted about it here or on my blog,
      but i did mention it somewhere. I've forgotten the name. Also there
      are some similar practices that are OK. Deeksha, Quantum Touch. But
      beware of some infiltrators in QT:

      Hether M. Churchill, O.M.D., C.A., N.D., L Ac.
      Certified Quantum-Touch Instructor
      she neglected to mention Luciferan

      Dr. Leonard Laskow, M.D.
      Author of Healing With Love: A Breakthrough Mind/Body Medical Program
      for Healing Yourself and Others the love of Lucifer, that is

      Dr. Sandra Alstrand, L.Ac , servant of Satan

      David Kamnitzer, D.C. servant of Lucifer

      Dr. Hahib Abdullah, D.C. ditto

      Jacquelyn Lorell, L.Ac. serves Satan

      Also the Q-link i do not like!!!

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "b_o_e_n_g" <b_o_e_n_g@...> wrote:

      > Hello everybody
      >
      > In an older post you point out that the attunements from http://
      > www.xehupatl.com/ and others the usage of them is linked to an (evil)
      > entity
      >
      > Would it be harmless to attune myself to whatever energy i'd like to
      > attune myself without the help of people there?
      >
      > For this progress i would ask my higher self that i may be attuend
      > for the energy of whatever.
      >

      > Böng

    • Harold
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2007
        Hello Bong,
        You'll find that you can TELL your higher self,
        instead of ask your higher self. Your higher self
        really can't do anything in 3D without you - and your
        will and intention. With a strong intention for
        something, that should be all the stronger of an
        agreement/disagreement for that something from your
        higher self; but of course you have to shut up and
        listen/feel for the reply. An active relationship with
        your higher self is a most valuable investment.
        Harold

        --- b_o_e_n_g <b_o_e_n_g@...> wrote:
        > For this progress i would ask my higher self that i
        > may be attuned for the energy of whatever. Böng

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.