Re: Fire the Grid

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2007
      I made such a unit the other day, and took it to work today and
      plugged it in.
      Immediately i felt a dramatic cleaning up of previously-unnoticed
      murky energy. Then i grew more euphoric as the day went on. It
      neutralizes all the appliances in my town of 500 and for miles into
      the surrounding hills. Makes 'em feel sweet.

      I don't think it's such a great idea to use the extension cord wire
      for the mobius coils, as the thick insulation makes it hard to make a
      nice unit. I'll have more info and pics on my site in a few days.
      Nonetheless, i am blown away by the effectiveness.
      I will leave it with a friend in town.

      Maybe it's just a coincidence, but i wasn't hit by the usual ETs for 5
      hours after i plugged it in, then only very weakly a few times.

      I can feel a sweet region on the map that seems to be under the
      influence of this thing.

      Next one i make will be a bit different, though.
      Hijack the grid! This is a bigger deal than i would have thought.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2007
      • Rick Moors
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2007
          Loohan, I took the liberty of pasting your link on this subject at my
          group, and there are a few questions.

          When you have time you may want to pop over and check the "Fire the
          Grid" thread.

          Thanks,

          Rick