Re: Aaron Gray- a true "grey".....

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
      Heh-heh, i hope you guys are kidding...

      Actually, i did get atacked a couple nights ago by 7' greys from
      Rigel. I thought Rigel was all cleaned up, but they got a bunch of
      those protective saurians back in there, and a hive of tall greys,
      too, and jumped me.

      Feels all cleaned up again now.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "verystrawberry579"
      <verystrawberry579@...> wrote:

      > check him out
      >

      > http://www.rivals.com/bviewplayer.asp?Player=27958
      > click on pic gallery
      >
      > pics and bio not easily found on internet. lets face it, they are
      > everywhere and have been running the show for centuries.

    • Harold
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
        Why would we kid you; he's a 7 foot gray, ain't he?

        I'm not clear on "saurians"; are they the little
        psychic, rat-faced lizzards in hooded capes? Harold

        --- loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:

        > Heh-heh, i hope you guys are kidding...
        >
        > Actually, i did get atacked a couple nights ago by
        > 7' greys from Rigel. I thought Rigel was all cleaned
        up, but they got a bunch of those protective saurians
        back in there, and a hive of tall greys,
        too, and jumped me. Feels all cleaned up again now.

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20, 2007
          "Saurian" is what Kneweyes called the first one of these she spotted
          under an abbey where un-Christian activites prevailed. The word just
          means:

          saurian:
          adjective: of or like a lizard.
          noun: any large reptile, esp. a dinosaur or other extinct form.

          These are on-all-fours lizards that i've noted up to about 54' in
          length on Earth, and 493' in Constellation Lyra. Also lots of other
          places. Lyra used to be infested with these, and the other evil
          crittters they protected. Their only function that i'm familiar with
          is to ward off good ETs and good energies with their energy. They act
          as shields against blasting, vacuuming, attacks, etc.
          Often found in U bases or near them.

          The other evil critters you describe do exist, though they have not
          attacked me that i am aware of.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 20, 2007
            Thanks. I'll look for them so to define them from
            others that I pick up on. I have picked up the little
            robed ones doing psi work. I guess there's any number
            of psi aliens around. Harold

            --- loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:
            > saurian:
            > adjective: of or like a lizard.
            > noun: any large reptile, esp. a dinosaur or other
            > extinct form.

            "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

            TV dinner still cooling?
            http://tv.yahoo.com/