Re: Gray attacks via grid?

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
      One person wrote me about the greys:

      I'm pretty sure they use the electric grid as a way in, and have
      better nights the nights I can unplug everything in my room, when I
      don't need the alarm for the next morning.
    • Harold
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
        Yes I believe they do. Battery alarm clock for me.
        I've heard for a long time about piggybacked freqs on
        the grid.

        --- loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:
        > I'm pretty sure they use the electric grid as a way
        in, and have better nights the nights I can unplug
        everything in my room, when I don't need the alarm for
        the next morning.

        "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/