4240RE: A Meeting With A Government Weapons Designer- 2002

    Dec 31, 2013

      ---In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, <oceana.starr@...> wrote:

      Moving up to the Yreka area in northern California from the SF bay area. Looking for a place to live with my daughter, Jennifer, David, (now my ex), and my grandkids.

      Went out to lunch in Mt. Shasta at the Black Bear restaurant. Funky vibe!

      ----Think the staff are OK but we are taking out CIA practically under it.

       After we were done with our lunch, going up to pay the bill, a man approached me and started talking to me.

      He was short. Maybe 5' tall, dark hair and dark brown skin with evidence of bad acne. About in his late 40's or so. He carried a huge satchel.

      He pulled me away from the cashier to urgently talk. He wanted me to know that the Mt. Shasta area is very unstable and the town itself is shifting by feet every year. Not a good place to live. ( Was he warning me away?).
      He then wanted me to know that he's a "good" guy. He pulled out pics of his family and then told me stories about how he helps people whenever possible. He then told me that he is on his way to ISRAEL with a new weapon design. That is what he does for a living.

      He asked me to forgive him, but it was a good living, earning him upwards of a million dollars per weapon design.

      My family went outside to wait for me and was still waiting, so I excused myself and went to pay our bill, finally. When I turned around, he was gone. I went outside and no one had seen him. He disappeared.

      ---Weird. I suspect he was telling u a bunch of BS. Found him under Bella Vista, just east. There are 200+ more like him there, now being destroyed. Unable to ID what kind of life form he was, though. Not rept. Does not feel like human.
      Finding more U bases of them around Occidental, CA 95465.

      Oceana
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic

    »
    «