4213RE: I'm back

    Nov 19, 2013

       welcome back from what IMO is the 11th ring of Dante's Inferno.

      hope you got on a work release program. and if you have a PO don't forget to show up or call.

      best of regards and respect

      may the rest of your life ve the best of your life

      raymond borowiak

      ---In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, <generaloflight1111@...> wrote:

      I am back from my incarceration. I learned alot and am much stronger than I was 8 months ago.
      I finally have my wits and physical fitness back.
      I have more than doubled my mental and physical strengths.
      I have gotten into meditation and visualization heavily as well as power weight lifting and stamina.
      I learned that I have the ability to easily use a sort of mind control on negative people.
      The manifestation of this power is nearly instant. With some harder targets it can take a few minutes.
      Also I have reached a point where I flow positive energy nearly all of the time and my positive manifestations are happening faster and faster, some nearly instantly as with the mind control.
      I look forward to working with you all again and can't wait to use my new found powers to help the allies.
      I hope you all have been well.
      It is great to be back!

      Much love and light sent to you all.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic