4198I'm back

  • generaloflight1111
    Oct 23, 2013
      I am back from my incarceration. I learned alot and am much stronger than I was 8 months ago.

      I finally have my wits and physical fitness back.
      I have more than doubled my mental and physical strengths.
      I have gotten into meditation and visualization heavily as well as power weight lifting and stamina.
      I learned that I have the ability to easily use a sort of mind control on negative people.
      The manifestation of this power is nearly instant. With some harder targets it can take a few minutes.
      Also I have reached a point where I flow positive energy nearly all of the time and my positive manifestations are happening faster and faster, some nearly instantly as with the mind control.
      I look forward to working with you all again and can't wait to use my new found powers to help the allies.
      I hope you all have been well.
      It is great to be back!

      Much love and light sent to you all.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic