4193RE: RE: Re: [destroy_evil] ares/races cult?

  • xanderdeafman
    Oct 3 2:12 AM

      I never TRUSTS doctors and dentists, etc... EXPERTS are a-holes! Ha ha ha ha!

      ---In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, <destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       some how I got to this post very strange but is by the book

      ---In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, <destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      In a world of dual thought, everything is backwards.. hospitals kill,
      dentists destroy teeth, lawyers corrupt, banks steal, government is against
      the people while the "people" de-evolve.. Just turn your light brighter man