Meeting reminder

  • Lorraine Leber
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2005
      Just to remind--we have our final meeting of the semester on Friday, December 16 from
      11-12 in V142. Please let me know if you'll be able to attend.

      thanks!
      Lorraine
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 12, 2005
        I'll be there.
        Jerry

        >>> lleber@... 12/11/05 8:55 PM >>>
        Just to remind--we have our final meeting of the semester on Friday, December 16 from
        11-12 in V142. Please let me know if you'll be able to attend.

        thanks!
        Lorraine

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Hound Releaser
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2005
          I've got a department luncheon to attend (unless the
          food is better at the Collaborative)!

          Nish

          --- Lorraine Leber <lleber@...> wrote:

          > Just to remind--we have our final meeting of the
          > semester on Friday, December 16 from
          > 11-12 in V142. Please let me know if you'll be able
          > to attend.
          >
          > thanks!
          > Lorraine

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Jerry Lum
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 15, 2005
            Depends...food for thought...or food for the tummy. Wishing you a joyful department luncheon and very Merry Christmas. Looking forward to seeing you again.

            Jerry

            >>> releasethehounds99@... 12/15/05 2:16 PM >>>
            I've got a department luncheon to attend (unless the
            food is better at the Collaborative)!

            Nish

            --- Lorraine Leber <lleber@...> wrote:

            > Just to remind--we have our final meeting of the
            > semester on Friday, December 16 from
            > 11-12 in V142. Please let me know if you'll be able
            > to attend.
            >
            > thanks!
            > Lorraine

          • Lorraine Leber
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2006
              Just a reminder, our meeting this Friday, 5/12 is in Cloud 339 from 10-11:30.
              Hope to see you all there!
            • Lauren Muller
              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2006
                Hi Lloraine and Victoria,

                Shall we check in on the phone before Friday's meeting? (Do you meet on Thursday mornings, if I remember correctly).

                I have spoken with Larry again since last I spoke with you.

                He had some ideas about hiring, reminding me how IDST 50/Lrn 50 function.

                I do think it is crucial people understand the WSCH will be shared among the courses.

                Have you all been able to talk with Bob and Andrew one-on-one about their concerns? Ask Bruce spoken with Wing?

                It'd be good to check in.

                >>> lleber@... 05/09/06 10:14 PM >>>
              • Lauren Muller
                Message 7 of 7 , May 9, 2006
                  Hello All,

                  I just sent the note below, intended to Lloraine and Victoria, to the whole group by mistake, but actually maybe it is a useful mistake.

                  The issues below, are the ones I would wish to discuss regarding IDST and Design Collaborative courses:

                  Splitting the WSCH and FTE for all involved departments,clarifying the hiring process, and hearing directly from everyone who might have concerns.

                  Thanks (and apologies for cluttering your inboxes),

                  Lauren

                  >>> lmuller@... 05/09/06 11:05 PM >>>

                  >>> lmuller@... 05/09/06 11:05 PM >>>