The Psychology of Personal Innovation

  • Moi Kok Wah
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2007
      Hello everyone!

      I am a researcher in the application of psychological principles to the innovation process.

      The research project is currently an attempt to assemble a comprehensive and structured framework of psychological principles to enable all of us to be more effective innovators.

      We have just completed the first interim report and are happy to share if you are interested. If your time permit, we would welcome candid feedback so as to improve the project which is in progress.

      Should you wish to receive a copy of the interim report, please send me an email at kwmoi@....

      Thank you and have a great day :)

      Regards,
      Moi
    • Cristina Bozintan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
        Hello Moi,

        The project sounds fascinating!  I would love to see the presentation, if possible.

        Thanks,
        Cristina

        --
        Cristina Bozintan