In last 7 days
Researchers following John L. Kent, son of Peter Kent and Sarah Ann Kent; grandson of Benoni and Jean Kent. Left family in Paint Rock TN for CA in 1839, taking children: John, Abigail and Phoebe. Appeared later in Hickory NC, and married a SC widow. Left this family also and disappeared again. Neither family knew of his whereabouts (or each others) until 1879 when he resurfaced in Hickory. In 1881, the Paint Rock family discovered his whereabouts (their mother now passed away). Children include: John (Jr.), Abigail, Phoebe, William, Samuel J, Benjamin, Willis Milton, Sarah Ann, & Jane, Rachel, Jackson, Henry, Mary Jane, and Elizabeth.
- Lineages and Surnames
- Aug 24, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses