SO WHAT YPE.......

  • atrocias
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 9, 2000
      WHEN YOU SAY SPYING DEPARTEMENT DO YOU MEAN
      INTERNET SPYING.........????????PLEASE CAN YOU GET BACK TO
      ME ON THIS.......???????BY THE WAY DO YOU KNOW OF
      THE CARRINGTON INSTITUTE????????WELL ITS LIKE THE FBI
      OR MI6...BUT I HAVE THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR
      THE AGENTS ONLY PART AND THE PASSWORD I HAVE IS AGENT
      SHANNONS...I SUGGEST YOU CHECK THIS OUT AND IF NEESACERY I
      WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO......PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON
      THE INTERNET SPYING THING...AND I WILL....TELL YOU MY
      HISTORY...THANKYOU......
    • atrocias
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 10, 2000
        HI AGAIN...IS THIS AGENCY STILL GOING???????<br>SO WHAT NEW BUSINESS DO WE HAVE...DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY SPEAK HERE...PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS...
      • bander_87
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 6, 2001
          hey, did you have a non-yahoo spy club ?
        • mrzwerg2002
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
            --- In departmentofspying@yahoogroups.com, Hautenfaust wrote:
            > If you think you are cool making my club an enemy club your
            wronge. You little club would not be able to compete with the best
            spy club in yahoo.

            What is this ? A kids game? Bored housewives? What a joke.