FNG

  • bdnc_frost
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2000
      yeah I'm the FNG, whats the deal with this club,
      does it actually teach you spying techniques? I dont
      know much about internet spying but I'm more than
      willing to learn if there is a teacher here..<br>Email
      me.<br>FROST
    • atrocias
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 9, 2000
        WHEN YOU SAY SPYING DEPARTEMENT DO YOU MEAN
        INTERNET SPYING.........????????PLEASE CAN YOU GET BACK TO
        ME ON THIS.......???????BY THE WAY DO YOU KNOW OF
        THE CARRINGTON INSTITUTE????????WELL ITS LIKE THE FBI
        OR MI6...BUT I HAVE THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR
        THE AGENTS ONLY PART AND THE PASSWORD I HAVE IS AGENT
        SHANNONS...I SUGGEST YOU CHECK THIS OUT AND IF NEESACERY I
        WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO......PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON
        THE INTERNET SPYING THING...AND I WILL....TELL YOU MY
        HISTORY...THANKYOU......
      • atrocias
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 10, 2000
          HI AGAIN...IS THIS AGENCY STILL GOING???????<br>SO WHAT NEW BUSINESS DO WE HAVE...DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY SPEAK HERE...PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS...
        • bander_87
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 6, 2001
            hey, did you have a non-yahoo spy club ?
          • mrzwerg2002
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
              --- In departmentofspying@yahoogroups.com, Hautenfaust wrote:
              > If you think you are cool making my club an enemy club your
              wronge. You little club would not be able to compete with the best
              spy club in yahoo.

              What is this ? A kids game? Bored housewives? What a joke.