hey, eyemaspy!!!1

  • globalgirl_09501
    Message 1 of 11 , May 21, 2000
      so, when do the 'series of tests' begin?? can you contact me please; tigrelily_nz@...
    • yukemiha654
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 20 11:21 AM
        Hello, everyone. Since we have to go through
        tests, would you please email me. My email is
        Yukemiha654@... I will be out of town in 10 days for about a
        week. I am going to visit a friend that wanted some
        help with, err... something important. I'll explain
        later, if you ask.
      • bdnc_frost
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 18, 2000
          yeah I'm the FNG, whats the deal with this club,
          does it actually teach you spying techniques? I dont
          know much about internet spying but I'm more than
          willing to learn if there is a teacher here..<br>Email
          me.<br>FROST
        • atrocias
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 9, 2000
            WHEN YOU SAY SPYING DEPARTEMENT DO YOU MEAN
            INTERNET SPYING.........????????PLEASE CAN YOU GET BACK TO
            ME ON THIS.......???????BY THE WAY DO YOU KNOW OF
            THE CARRINGTON INSTITUTE????????WELL ITS LIKE THE FBI
            OR MI6...BUT I HAVE THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR
            THE AGENTS ONLY PART AND THE PASSWORD I HAVE IS AGENT
            SHANNONS...I SUGGEST YOU CHECK THIS OUT AND IF NEESACERY I
            WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO......PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON
            THE INTERNET SPYING THING...AND I WILL....TELL YOU MY
            HISTORY...THANKYOU......
          • atrocias
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 10, 2000
              HI AGAIN...IS THIS AGENCY STILL GOING???????<br>SO WHAT NEW BUSINESS DO WE HAVE...DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY SPEAK HERE...PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS...
            • bander_87
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 6, 2001
                hey, did you have a non-yahoo spy club ?
              • mrzwerg2002
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 4, 2003
                  --- In departmentofspying@yahoogroups.com, Hautenfaust wrote:
                  > If you think you are cool making my club an enemy club your
                  wronge. You little club would not be able to compete with the best
                  spy club in yahoo.

                  What is this ? A kids game? Bored housewives? What a joke.