I AM FREE NOW

  • SoRiN
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2012

      I have overcome many of lifes obstacles this was the perfect solution I was in desperate need of an alternative!
      http://www.bolidt.nl/newsjournal/44GeoffreyHarrison/ now I can afford season tickets
      you should consider trying it!
      talk to you soon!

    • SoRiN
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012

        Hey there
        ive never had anything handed to me now I dont feel bad about spending my money despite the circumstances I remained hopeful
        http://lonasielsk.home.pl/newsjournal/61JamesScott/ this is proof that miracles do exist
        you should really consider it