Join my network on LinkedIn

  • Mihai Naghi via LinkedIn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2011

      LinkedIn

      Mihai Naghi has indicated you are a Friend

      I'd like to add you to my professional network.

      - Mihai

      View invitation from Mihai Naghi

      DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?

      With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation