Denver Zine Library Calendar Release & Silent Auction this Tuesday, Oct 16th!!

  • annami_ysh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007

      2008 Denver Zine Library Calendar Release & Silent Auction

      Join the Denver Zine Library for the 2nd Annual Calendar Release and Silent Auction Fundraiser!

      This year's event will be hosted:

      Tuesday, October 16th, 6:00 pm â€" 10:00 pm
      Capsule Gallery and
      Event Center
      560 Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO

      Come support your favorite zine library and join us for a night of fun and fabulousness.

      We will be releasing and selling 2008 calendars, as well as holding a silent auction with so many AMAZING items.

      This year’s items include a one year, unlimited show pass to the Hi-Dive, a mountain bike, homebrewed beer, massages, drum lessons, silk screen workshops, art from local artists, a membership to the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver, books, zines, an array of gift certificates, and so many more exciting services and items.

      All bidding will close by 9:30 pm.

      DJ’s (Mario, Sarah & Alex) will be providing music throughout the night, along with musical performances from Tin Tree Factory & Brenna Sahatjian on their tour.

      See you on Tuesday and spread the word!!

      Other Zine Goodness…
      Call for Zine Submissions by local Denver Zinester, Megan:
      My name is Megan, and I'm doing a new zine project called The Obsession Sessions. I'm looking for lots of awesomely creative ideas on obsession and fanaticism to go inside. Are you interested? I'll take any essays, poetry, short stories, ramblings, photos, illustrations, diagrams, personal ads, etc that fit with the theme of obsession or fanaticism and are less than 1000 words. I'm looking tostart putting it together by around October 30th, so if you're interested, shoot me an e-mail at meganquin@....
      Look forward to hearing from you!!