planning meeting this Sunday, 9/14

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2003
      Hey everyone-

      Just a reminder that we have a planning meeting for
      the Denver Zine Library this Sunday (9/14) at 7:30pm
      at 111 W. Archer Pl.

      Please come with items for the agenda/questions or
      e-mail them to me and I'll bring them for you. We can
      agree on the official agenda at the meeting.

      Directions: Go South on Broadway past all of the
      numbered streets. W. Archer Place is 3 blocks after
      1st Street. Make a right. We are the 2nd house on the
      second block (green and white house).

      Feel free to bring zine donations (if you have any).
      You are welcome to catalog your own zines (that would
      be the best), or you can just leave them here for
      someone else to enter into the computer.

      kelly

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com