John Porcellino of King-Cat Comics at Tattered Cover!

  • annami_ysh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:31 AM
      Hi buddies!

      The monthly newsletter for the Zine Library is just around the
      corner, so we'll have some more updates, but we just got exciting
      news and wanted to share.

      Please check it out and support local Denver zinester, John
      Porcellino! See you there.

      John Porcellino will be signing copies of his new book collection,
      King-Cat Classix, which collects material from issues 1- 50 (1989-
      1996) of his zine "King-Cat Comics & Stories".

      Tuesday May 1, 2007, 7:30 PM at Tattered Cover Bookstore, 2526 E
      Colfax Ave, Denver, CO. This event features a Q+A and book signing.
      Tattered Cover: ph. 303-322-7727

      King-Cat Comics and Stories: NEW ADDRESS!
      P.O. Box 18888 / Denver, CO / 80218 / U.S.A.
      website: www.king-cat.net