SF zine fest 2006

  • Misun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 8:02 PM
      Hey everyone!

      San Francisco Zine Fest WILL be taking place in 2006
      (Sept. 9th + 10th, to be precise)!

      After a short spell of uncertainty, the SFZF is back
      at CELLspace (2050 Bryant St, in the Mission). This
      year's show promises to be a lot of fun, with
      workshops, film and animation screenings, and of
      course dozens of local artists with everything from
      zines and mini-comics to hand-made apparel and prints.
      As always, admission will be FREE!

      Table space is now available for zine-makers,
      cartoonists, and all manner of crafty folk. Sell,
      trade, and otherwise share your work with nearly 1000
      attendees and your fellow creators. Full tables (8
      feet) are only $40 if you sign up before August 19th .
      Half tables (4 feet) are $25 all the way up until the
      date of the Festival (unfortunately, we had to
      increase our table fees because CELLspace's rental
      rate went up 25% since last year! However, we are
      confident that we will be able to get more attendees
      at the show this year and make it fun and successful
      for all). We would really love to see each and every
      one of you back this year. Due to the limited amount
      of time before the Festival, it is very important that
      you sign up soon... visit http://www.sfzinefest.com
      and fill out our handy registration form tout suite!
      Thank you so much for your support!

      SFZF 2006 is brought to you by the hard-working folks
      at King-Cat Comics (John Porcellino), Pineapple Venetti zine (Misun
      Oh) and Family Style zine (Jonas Madden-Connor, Fran├žois Vigneault,
      & Sarah Gion). Many thanks to Calvin Liu, who headed up SFZF 2005,
      and Jennifer Starfiend, who started the whole thing. All questions
      can be e-mailed to
      sfzinefest@... (just like always)!

      Yours truly,

      the SFZF 2006 Crew