BIG KID PROM! This Time We Get It Right! (June 17th)

  • kelly shortandqueer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      BIG KID PROM '06
      This Time We Get It Right!

      Ever wanted a "do-over" for prom?
      Never had the prom you wanted because your idea of a
      good time differed from the prescribed prom formula?

      This Prom is for you!
      We're gonna wear what we want, take who we want, and
      dance, dance, dance!
      ...and it won't cost an arm and a leg.

      What: Big Kid Prom '06

      When: Saturday, June 17th, 2006
      Time: 8 pm- 12 am
      Where: The Other Side Arts
      1644 Platte St.
      Denver, CO 80202
      Cost: $10-12/One admission. $8-10/Three admissions or
      more.

      Why: FOR FUN! ...and as a Fundraiser for Queer People
      Of Color (QPOC) Lounge Collective and The Colorado
      Anti Violence Program (CAVP).

      For more info please contact Anna @ 303.507.6811
      or email a.inazu@...
      or check out www.myspace.com/qpoclounge