Loved the zine fest!!!!

  • denverbabushka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      Thanks for creating this group to honor zine culture in Denver.
      Thanks to Stevyn and Kelly of Ironfeather for putting on such an
      inspiring event. And thanks to those that attended my documentary
      filmmaking workshop at the zinefest. These days, video can be another
      form of zine. If anyone would like help or guidance making a film
      please let me know and I will help however I can.

      Babushka