Are you a librarian zinester?

  • Alycia Sellie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      Please excuse cross-posting, but please do pass this on to whomever you
      feel would be interested:

      Are you a zinester librarian? Do you make a zine about your life as a
      librarian, about your library or about what you do when you are not
      busy daydreaming about Dewey?

      I am in the process of creating a fully cataloged zine collection at
      the School of Library and Information Studies Library at the University
      of Wisconsin-Madison that is entirely devoted to works by, for and
      about library workers and libraries. This collection will work to share
      information by and about librarians and library workers for the
      students of our library school and with the greater library community.

      Please send a brief description of your zine as well as ordering
      information to: aasellie@....

      Also, if you are aware of any titles that you do not create but that I
      might want to add to this collection, please get in touch as well.

      Thanks so much!
      Alycia Sellie
      SLIS student

      Mailing address for the SLIS Library: