Denver zinesters! Share your input!

  • Kelly Costello
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2003
      Hey folks-

      There is going to be a meeting about the plans for a
      zine library this Monday (yes, Labor Day) at 7:30 at
      Double Entendre (120 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209). If
      you're available, we'd love you to come - it would be
      great to hear as many ideas as we can while still in
      the beginning of the planning. If you can't make it
      but have some ideas, please e-mail us (preferably
      before the meeting).

      Kelly & Jamez

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com