Happy Birthday, Denver Zine Library!

  • kelly shortandqueer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      The Denver Zine Library is now the cutest darn toddler
      you'll ever see. At two years old, we now have over
      6,500 zines from all over the world.

      To celebrate, join us for a delicious vegan potato bar
      (complete with baked, mashed and fried potatoes).
      Listen to local zinesters read from their zines. Then,
      compete in a delightful round of badminton.

      Sunday, December 11th, 6pm
      1644 Platte Street
      www.denverzinelibrary.org

      Donations accepted.