try #2! new king-cat comics

  • Misun Oh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 2:33 PM
      my fingers were flying too fast on the previous email!

      hi to everyone from john & misun in san francisco.
      john just printed up a brand new King-Cat comics &
      stories. King-Cat #63

      36 pages. stories of a crane fly, a flying hat, barber
      shops, plum blossoms, love and more.

      $3 post paid to

      John Porcellino
      POB 170535
      SF, CA 94117

      www.king-cat.net

      we miss denver & all of you.
      this weekend is the sf zine fest, we will have a table
      there. misun went to the l.a. zine fest in july, it
      was a small & friendly affair. lots of fun!

      we hope all of you are doing well.
      peace, love, hugs,
      misun and john

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush