we NEED volunteers for the zine library!!!

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2004
      hey folks-

      here's the deal. for the past two weekends, there have
      been times when the library was closed when it should
      have been open. and this is right after the article in
      the westword came out, so this looks really bad.
      someone actually came from longmont just to see the
      library last sunday and there was no one there. that
      sucks!

      jamez is going to be out of town for the next three
      weekends and i'm going to be out of town for the next
      two weekends. this means there will be two less
      experienced volunteers around. we need YOU to
      volunteer. there are other experienced volunteers who
      will be in town. if you are one of them, please sign
      up for an empty shift and put your name in all capital
      letters. then, if you're wanting to volunteer for your
      first shift, please sign up and put your name in all
      lowercase. this way, we'll all know that someone who
      knows what they're doing can train the new folks.

      there is room for you to sign up for three weeks.
      please plan ahead so that we have shifts filled. there
      may not be anyone around to call you at the last
      minute to ask you to sign up. and we don't want to
      turn more people away because we're closed.

      please call me before friday at 303-282-4980 if you
      have any questions or you want me to sign you up for a
      shift. keep in mind, you can always sign up for a
      shift online at
      http://www.geocities.com/denverzinelibrary/schedule/

      have a good night. and sign up to volunteer!
      kelly

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html