busy this weekend?

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2004
      hey folks-

      we NEED some volunteers to sign up for shifts for the
      zine library. last sunday, we had to close for two
      hours when we should have been open because no one was
      available to volunteer.

      please, please, please sign up for some shifts. and
      you can plan ahead a few weekends if you'd like.

      we want to make sure we're open during all of our open
      hours now that we had the article in the westword.
      it'll make us look kind of shady and not-so-great if
      people read about us and then can't get in...

      have a super day,
      kelly

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html