denver zine library planning meeting

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2004
      hey folks-

      there is going to be a planning meeting for the denver
      zine library on sunday, march 21 at 6:30pm at 111 w.
      archer pl. (in the house, not the library).

      we have LOTS of important issues to discuss such as:

      the sucess of the event on march 6
      an upcoming benefit at the hi-dive
      zoning issues
      non-profit status
      finances
      and more...

      give me a call at 303-282-4980 or e-mail for more
      directions or to let me know if you have agenda items.

      have a fantastic night,
      kelly

      http://mail.yahoo.com