zinesters? last chance..

  • D Jamez Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      okay, here's one last call for folks who wanna read from their zines on
      saturday. we're having a series of readings/performances at 3 and again
      at 6, this saturday in the library. we've been flyering - there will be
      free food and stuff - if you don't wanna read, you should come and bring
      all your friends. but if you do want to take this chance to be a zinester
      superstar, get back to me as soon as possible and let me know.... we've
      got a few awesome people lined up, but we could definitely use some more!
      see ya'll there!
      jamez

      http://search.yahoo.com