planning meeting this sunday!

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      hey everyone-

      yes, it's that time again! there will be a planning meeting on sunday, february 1 at 6pm. remember, the planning meetings are the 1st sunday of each month! this month we have a lot to talk about, so please come and help us make some important decisions about the library. the meeting will be held at 111 w. archer pl. (in the house instead of the library). please call me at 303-282-4980 or e-mail me for more information or directions.

      we have been getting donations in the mail just about every day and a recent medium sized donation has pushed us over 3,900 zines! woo hoo! we should have an event when we go over 4,000!

      as always, please sign up for volunteer shifts. you can do this on the website: http://www.geocities.com/denverzinelibrary/schedule/. we'd like to have 2 people work every shift, but the priority is to have someone in every slot. feel free to sign up for future weeks so it's not a last minute rush looking for volunteers.

      have a great day!
      kelly