the new volunteer schedule is online!

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2004
      hey everyone-

      i'm writing with good news! our good friend, bart, from breakdown has created a fancy schmancy online schedule for the zine library in order to make it easier for you to sign up. check it out by going to the home page (http://www.geocities.com/denverzinelibrary) and scroll down to the bottom.

      speaking of volunteer shifts, we NEED some help this weekend. as of now, i'm the only person signed up, and i know i'm not going to be able to cover the entire weekend. so, please sign up on the website, e-mail me, or call me at 303-282-4980.

      hope to see you soon,
      kelly